Welcome to the Careers page at Commander's Palace. We're happy you're here.
Please see below for a list of open positions and career fairs at our restaurant. We encourage you to apply in person at 1403 Washington Avenue Monday - Friday, 2-4 p.m.
If you cannot come in person but are interested in applying, CLICK HERE.
IN-PERSON CAREER FAIR:
WHO: YOU! Are you looking for a career in the hospitality industry? Are you looking for a career at one of the most renowned restaurants in New Orleans? Then look no further than Commander's Palace.
WHAT: Career Fair
WHEN: Wednesday, April 13th 2p-4p and Tuesday, April 19th 2p-4p
WHERE: Commander's Palace, 1403 Washington Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130
WHY: We have a lot to offer!
- Servers can elect a full-time 4-day work week so you have more time for you
- Part-time schedules are also available
- Free Mental Health Resources
- Career Pathways for growth within our company
- Aqua Blue U Training Classes (internal training & development program)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Employee Assistance Programs)
- 401K plan with a company match so you can start saving for retirement
- Gym Membership Discounts at Ochsner Fitness Centers
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Meals
- Employee Discount
- We are closed on Mardi Gras Day and Christmas Day
We foster an environment of growth, mentorship and warmth at Commander's Palace. All applicants must embrace and contribute to our company culture.
Please bring your resume, a pen, and two forms of ID and arrive in business casual attire. We look forward to meeting you!
Stewards (Part-Time Saturday & Sunday)
Housekeeping (Part-Time Saturday & Sunday)
Equal Opportunity Policy
Commander's Palace offers equal opportunity in employment for everyone.