Our online reservations are limited. Please call us directly at the restaurant if your desired date or time shows unavailable. 504-899-8221. Please see our dress code below.
- Business Attire
- Jackets are preferred for gentlemen
- Collared shirts and closed-toed shoes required for gentlemen
- No shorts, flip-flops, t-shirts, sweat shirts or sweat pants
- Jeans are discouraged; ripped jeans are not allowed
For parties of nine or more, please call us directly.
Or call the restaurant at 504-899-8221.
Our reservations lines are open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
We apologize but we are currently not offering valet services due to Covid-19. Our valets will be happy to welcome you and assist you in finding a parking spot.
The Commander's Covid Courtesy
Effective August 16, 2021, the city of New Orleans is under a mask and vaccination mandate. The mandate requires all staff and guests twelve years of age and older to provide proof of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from the past 72 hours.
Accepted proofs of vaccine:
- LA Wallet App SMART Health Card
- An original, digital photo, or photocopy of CDC Vaccination Card (both sides)
- An official vaccine record issued by another state, a foreign nation, or the WHO
Accepted proof of negative COVID-19 test:
- Physical or electronic test results from a PCR COVID-19 test indicating negative results within the past 72 hours
- Antigen tests (often referred to as rapid tests) will not be accepted
The city of New Orleans mask mandate requires masks for all staff and guests while indoors. We appreciate your cooperation and ask that guests wear a mask when entering the building, while moving around the building, and while having an extended conversation with our staff.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Hopefully, measures like this will allow us all to stay healthy and put Covid behind us sooner rather than later. Here’s to saving Mardi Gras 2022! If you have any questions, please call our reservations office at 504-899-8221.
For more information on the city of New Orleans mask and vaccination mandate, please visit https://ready.nola.gov/incident/coronavirus/safe-reopening/.
Wine Room Reservation
We apologize but we currently are not offering reservations in the Wine Room due to Covid-19.