Welcome to the Careers page at Commander's Palace. We're happy you're here.
Please see below for a list of open positions and career fairs at our restaurant. We encourage you to apply in person at 1403 Washington Avenue Monday - Friday, 2-4 p.m.
IN-PERSON CAREER FAIR:
WHO: YOU! Are you looking for a career in the hospitality industry? Are you looking for a career at one of the most renowned restaurants in New Orleans? Then look no further than Commander's Palace.
WHAT: Career Fair
WHEN: Every Tuesday from 2pm-4pm
WHERE: Commander's Palace, 1403 Washington Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130
WHY: We have a lot to offer!
- Servers can elect a full-time 4-day work week so you have more time for you
- Part-time schedules are also available
- Free Mental Health Resources
- Career Pathways for growth within our company
- Aqua Blue U Training Classes (internal training & development program)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Employee Assistance Programs)
- 401K plan with a company match so you can start saving for retirement
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Meals
- Employee Discount
- We are closed on Mardi Gras Day and Christmas Day
We foster an environment of growth, mentorship and warmth at Commander's Palace. All applicants must embrace and contribute to our company culture.
Please bring your resume, a pen, and two forms of ID and arrive in business casual attire. We look forward to meeting you!
Line Cooks ($1,000 Sign-On Bonus for full-time and $500 Sign-On Bonus for part-time)
Click here to view our open positions.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Commander’s Palace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While the employment philosophy of The Company stresses the need to employ and promote the best qualified person to do a particular job, it provides for equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or other protected status in connection with, but not limited to employment related decisions.